Web Watch - Links You Hear About on The News
We are not responsible for any content, changes, links or other uncontrollable information in the pages that follow. These pages do not reflect the views or opinions of ABC 15, Sinclair Broadcast Group or any of it's employees. It is for information purposes & recreation only.
- League of Women Voters of Champaign County
- Dairy Queen stores affected by hacking Full list of Dairy Queen stores affected by hacking.
- Make-A-Wish Walk & Run for WIshes
- Neutral Cycle Website Website for Neutral Cycle, home of the Big Yellow Ride Tandem Bike
- University of Illinois Fab Lab Website for Fab Lab, information on upcoming camps and projects.
- kickstarter page for electroninks Kickstarter page a long with video of how product works
- Video of How Ancient Locust was Found Video of process of how ancient grasshopper was found. Narrated by Sir David Attenborough.
- Ancient Locust Discovered in Amber Article from the University of Illinois about the discovery.
- More on Soybean and Soil, Golden Hammer More on the Soybean and Soil Golden Hammer story.
- Champaign County Fair info Information and schedule for the Champaign County Fair
- Girls on the Run Info Page for information on "Girls on the Run" program
- Youth Assessment Center More information here about Champaign's Youth Assessment Center.
- NATIONAL PARKS National parks, free admission Easter weekend.
- Multiple Sclerosis Clinic Click here to learn more about the Multiple Sclerosis Clinic in Springfield and its first ever 5k.
- Backwoods Berry Farm
- Pleasant Nursery
- Midwest Horseshoeing School
- Illinois Beef Expo
- Champaign Snow Removal Ordinance
- Danenberger Family Vineyards
- St. Joseph Wetland Restoration Educational Site Fundraiser
- FAMILY 411 LINKS 1/6/2014
- Getting Around Illinois Click this link for a look at road conditions around Illinois on the Illinois Department of Transportation's website.
- Illinois Humane: Adopt a Pet Our January "Pay It Forward" winner Rose Hutches strongly urges you to try Illinois Humane if you're looking for a new pet. Click here to be linked to the Illinois Humane website.
- Holiday Farmers Market
- UNIT 4 TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
A weather research service based at the University of Illinois is offering a free new resource for detailed data on the Midwest weather and climate.
- REGIONAL WATER SHAREHOLDERS CONFERENCE
EAST CENTRAL ILLINOIS
REGIONAL WATER SHAREHOLDERS
MACON COUNTY EXTENSION OFFICE
- ATV SAFETY
- Freedom Celebration Information Find out everything you need to know about Champaign's Freedom Celebration.
- 4th of July Road Closures Champaign
- Helping Veteran Brian Find 'Steel' If you've seen Steel, the Siberian Husky, call the Kriener Family at 217-761-7608
- Signs and Symptoms of Childhood Stroke From Brendon's Smile:
It is vital that we recognize the warning signs of an acute stroke and realize that a stroke can happen in children. The following are warning signs/symptoms of an acute stroke, and vary according to the age of the child:
Newborns- seizures, apnea, poor feeding, decreased tone, unilateral weakness, and other signs of depressed function in the immediate newborn period. Around 50% of strokes that happen in the perinatal period are not recognized until infancy or later when the child shows early hand preference (e.g. before 12 months), or other delays in motor, language, or cognitive development.
Infants and Young Children- acute stroke in this age range typically appears as a sudden change in function with hemiparesis, with or without seizures. Often in this age group stroke occurs with fever, headache, and lethargy as well.
Older children- acute stroke presents similarly to younger children but sudden disrupted language/communication may be more commonly recognized in this age group
- Integrated Pest Management
- J.O. Harris Sale
Morgan County implement dealer and manufacturer of custom planters.
- Severe Weather Preparedness
- Bullet Proof Mind: Lt. Co. (Ret.) Dave Grossman Local law enforcement attended a day long class on how to mentally prepare for mass shootings and terrorist attacks taught by Grossman.
- SAVE ASHMORE ESTATES
- CHOP CHEF
- Illinois 5Essentials Survey Opportunity for teachers, studentsand parents to have a voice in improving the state's nearly 4,000 schools byparticipating in the Illinois 5Essentials Survey.
- LAWYERS FEEDING ILLINOIS
- Girl Scout Cookies ... Donate to Troops CLICK HERE
- Big Brothers and Big Sisters of Champaign County
- MTD Bus Service To the Stephens Family YMCA
- LLCC Baseball Camps
- KEEP WARM ILLINOIS List of warming centers in Illinois.
- ILLINOIS MARATHON REGISTRATION
- Cory Craig Auctioneer
For sale bill for Smith Family Farm closeout sale, a large auction featuring 3 generations of farm equipment for in Shelby County
- City of Champaign Promotional Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leEQPijdVZI&feature=youtu.be&noredirect=1
- Carle/Salvation Army Toy Drive
- The Children's Holiday Shop
- Donate to the Tree of Hope
- LLCC Ag Club
Organization for agriculture students at Lincoln Land Community College
- American Red Cross
- Holiday Hustle Businesses
Beads N Botanicals, Cinema Gallery, Heartland Gallery, International Gallery, Wind Water and Light Gallery, Eclectic, The Wooden Hanger and Amara Yoga and Arts.
Sunday December 2nd from noon to 5.
- Boneyard Creek Improvements Stay up to date with the Boneyard Creek Improvements Project.
- Champaign County Charities http://champaign-il.toysfortots.org/local-coordinator-sites/lco-sites/default.aspx
- Holiday Farmer's Market
November 19th and December 17th at the Illinois State Fairgrounds
- Bear Creek Farm and Ranch
Christian county grower of eggs, poultry, beef, wheat grass and sprouts.
- City Manager Profile Citizen Input
- Abbeyfield Society Of St. Joseph You can also call (217) 469-2611
- Salvation Army Christmas Assistance Program
- Holdiay Farmers Market
For more information on the November 17th event.
- Champaign County Polling Places
- Broom Orchard Carlinville area orchard making and selling fresh apple cider.
- Vermilion County Rape Crisis Center
- Rape, Advocacy, Counseling, and Education Services
- City of Champaign City Manager Input
- Give to the Wildlife Clinic at the University of Illinois
- Champaign Community Coalition Walk as One
- 15th Annual Robert Ebert Film Festival
- Community Blood Services in Illinois More information on blood platelet donation.
- Central Illinois Chapter of the American Red Cross
For information on donating blood locally go to this website, http://www.redcrossblood.org/
You can also donate money by calling 1-800-RED-CROSS, Texting Red Cross to 90999 donated ten dollars.
If you mail a donation to the local office specify "East Coast Relief" on the check.
- Gail's Pumpkin Patch: Logan County pumpkin patch featuring a both carving and cooking pumpkins.
- Gail's Pumpkin Patch on Facebook
- Illinois Open Technology Challenge
- Illinois Men's Basketball Season Tickets
- Champaign County Early Voting Want to beat the crowd on election day? Find out where your early voting polling place is and cast your ballot ahead of November 6th.
- Early Voting- Champaign County
- "one moms" Group - Mocha Mommy Blog
- John Bambenek
- Champaign County Sample Ballot
- Municipal Electric Aggregation
- Pink Glove Dance Competition
- Caveny Farms: Monticello are farm raising Heritage Turkeys, Ducks, and Geese.
- Toyota Recall List
2007 to 2008 Yaris (approx. 110,300)
2007 to 2009 RAV4 (approx. 336,400)
2007 to 2009 Tundra (approx. 337,100)
2007 to 2009 Camry (approx. 938,100)
2007 to 2009 Camry Hybrid (approx. 116,800)
2008 to 2009 Scion xD (approx. 34,400)
2008 to 2009 Scion xB (approx. 77,500)
2008 to 2009 Sequoia (approx. 38,500)
2008 Highlander (approx. 135,400)
2008 Highlander Hybrid (approx. 23,200)
2009 Corolla (approx. 270,900)
2009 Matrix (approx. 53,800)
- Ameren Illinois Rivers Project
- Champaign County Clerk's Website
- Champaign Store Front Improvement Application
- OCD Awareness Week Oct 8th-Oct 14th More information on OCD
- Douglas County Flu Cruise. Find out more about drive through flu clinics in your area.
- Wagon Wheel Pumpkin Farm: DeWitt County pumpkin patch and agritourism site.
- Central Illinois Food Allergy Support Team Learn more about CIFAST & food allergies.
- Champaign County Voter Registration More info on how to register to vote
- Flu Clinics Carle will offer the following community flu clinics:
Carle - Champaign on Curtis, 1701 W. Curtis Road
October 9 - 12: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October 13: 7 a.m. - Noon
Walk-in flu shot for ages 6 months and older, FluMist for ages 2 to 49 years without underlying health conditions and Pneumovax for ages 18 years and older
Carle - Danville on Fairchild, 311 W. Fairchild
October 9: 4 - 8 p.m.
October 11: 4 - 8 p.m.
Walk-in flu shots only for ages 18 years and older and Carle Danville prenatal patients. Flu shots by appointment only for 6 months-17 years who have an established Pediatrician or Family Medicine Physician at Carle Danville on Fairchild. Call (217) 431-7600 to schedule an appointment for October 9 or 11.
Carle - Mahomet, 1001 Heather Drive
October 20: 8 a.m. - 11 a.m.
Walk-in flu shots only for ages 9 years and older
Carle - Mattoon/Charleston, 200 Lerna Road South
October 16: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October 18: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Walk-in flu shots only for ages 6 months and older
Carle - Monticello, 4000 Green Apple Lane
October 8: 5 - 7 p.m.
October 16: 5 - 7 p.m.
November 6: 5 - 7 p.m.
Walk-in flu shots only for ages 6 months and older and Pneumovax for ages 18 years and older
Carle - Rantoul, 1540 E. Grove Street
November 1: 9 a.m. - Noon
Walk-in flu shots only for ages 3 years and older
Carle - Tuscola, 301 E. Southline Road
October 17: 9 a.m. - Noon
Walk-in flu shots only for ages 9 years and older
Carle - Urbana on Windsor, 1818 E. Windsor Road
October 15-19: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October 20: 7 a.m. - Noon
October 22-December 31: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Walk-in flu shot for ages 6 months and older, FluMist for ages 2 to 49 without underlying health conditions and Pneumovax for ages 18 years and older
Vineyard Christian Fellowship Church, 1500 N. Lincoln, Urbana
October 3-5: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
October 6: 7 a.m. - Noon
Drive-thru (weather permitting) or walk-in Flu shot for ages 6 months and older, FluMist for ages 2 to 49 years without underlying health conditions and Pneumovax for ages 18 years and older; anyone receiving their first dose is recommended to be vaccinated inside the building
For more information, call the Carle flu hotline at (217) 326-5000 or visit www.carle.org/flu
- CU At Home Volunteer Information
The City of Champaign would like your help in a county wide effort. C-U at Home is asking for volunteers to help survey and enter data on those who are homeless and most vulnerable.
- Walk to School Day 2012
- The Dutchess Burn Fund If you choose to make a donation to help this kitten make sure you specify that you want the money to go to, "The Dutchess Burn Fund."
- Local Domestic Violence Resources and Hotlines
The Women's Resource Center, (217) 333-3137
The Center for Women in Transition, (217) 352-7151
24 hour domestic violence hotline, (217) 384-4390
- Hot Slots RC Racing
- Gail's Pumpkin Patch
- Household Hazardous Waste Information Tips on how to properly dispose of household hazardous waste
- Medication Drop-Off
- Effort To Save The Gibson City Drive-In Movie Theater
- Prairieland Steam Show and Fall Festival Days: for more information on the festival.
- Big Ten releases times, networks for MBB games
- Champaign County Absentee Voting Information
- List of 15 Suspects Arrested in Drug Trafficking Bust
- Peanut Butter Recall
- Carle Flu Clinic Dates & Locations
- Sunrise on the Farm: Smartphone Apps for Nitrogen Application To access the application from Apple, go tohttp://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mrtn-nitrogen-application/id560788301?
To access the Android version, go tohttp://web.extension.illinois.edu/csrec/index.html
- Fall Fire Safety Tips
- Horse Rescue Fundraiser Information
S.H.A.R.E. will have an open house on Saturday, October 20th from 10-3 at its horse rescue in Dewey. There will be kids activities and horse rides. This is their biggest fundraiser of the year.
Crosswinds Equine Rescue in Sidell is having its biggest fundraiser on Saturday and Sunday, October 6th and 7th. It will be held at Prairieland Feeds in Savoy from mid morning until late afternoon on both days.
- Vermilion Co. Flu Shot Dates
9/6/2012: 2012 Adult Flu clinics are Scheduled!
Click here for the official Annual Flu Clinic News Release
- September 24 (Mon) 7:30 " 2:30
- September 28 (Fri) 8:30 " 3:30
- October 3 (Wed) 8:30 " 3:30
- October 4 (Thur) 8:30 " 6:30
- October 11 (Thur) 8:30 " 3:30
- October 12 (Fri) 8:30 " 3:30
- October 17 (Wed) 8:30 " 3:30
- October 18 (Thur) 3:00 " 6:30
- October 25 (Thur) 3:00 " 6:30
- October 26 (Fri) 8:30 " 11:30
Private Pay Fee is $30. We will bill Medicare, All Health Alliance policies, Medicaid and State Employees. Clinics are at the Health Department at 200 S. College Street, Danville, IL 61832. Questions, please call 217-431-2662.
For General Information about the Flu, please visit our Flu Page
- Hazardous Waste Collection
- Monticello Railway Museum
- Ameren Act on Energy Program Find out how to help a local non-profit when you recycle your fridge or freezer
- Champaign County Sample Ballots
- Champaign Fall yard Waste Collection Schedule
- Hunger Symposium Join a panel of experts in lively discussion of the effects of childhood hunger and how the Eastern Illinois Foodbank is addressing this issue through our Healthy Futures Initiative.
- Springfield Art Association Learn more about this local art organization
- Springfield International Soccer Club at Kiwanis Soccer Field For information on the Springfield International Soccer Clubvisit their website.For information on the Springfield Park District, check out its website.
- City of Urbana Leaf Collection October 15 - 19
October 19 - November 2
November 12 - 16
November 16- 30
- Information on Local Alzheimer's Disease Resources
- Vermilion County Health Department Adult flu clinic schedules
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District Flu and vaccine information.
- U of I College of Aces
- Habitat for Humanity of Logan County Build If you'd like to help with the Logan County Habitat for Humanity build go to the Habitat website. Look for the "Build Schedule" tab; information will be posted there. If you'd like to schedule a crew to work on the site e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217.732.6412.
- Rodney Davis for Congress
- David Gill for Congress
- Epinephrine Act (EpiPen Act)
- Champaign Fire Department Hiring
- BUMBO RECALL LINK
- Former IL CARES RX recipient Click Here... www.healthcareconsumers.org
- The Piatt County Legal Self-Help Center
- King School Backpack Event For more information about how you can donate or volunteer, contact Jennifer Ivory-Tatum, King Principal, at 384-3675 or Kelly Jo Lamb, Piato's Caf, at 344-9025.
- Paralympic Games
- U of I College Credit-Helping Homeless Enroll in this U of I class, to help the homeless for college credit.
- Ameren Illinois Act On Energy
- Make My Non-Profit Run Better Vote for a non-profit to win an office makeover valued at up to $15,000!
- Sunrise on the Farm: U of I Plant Clinic
- US Senator Mark Kirk Update Video From YouTube Published on Aug 3, 2012 by SenatorKirk
"United States Senator Mark Kirk (R-Ill.) reveals the progress that he has made in his recovery after suffering an ischemic stroke in January. Sen. Kirk recently completed a 9-week mobility study at the Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago, where he worked tirelessly to improve his walking, speech, and mobility. During the course of the study, Sen. Kirk walked a total of 14.79 miles and climbed 145 flights of stairs. Learn more at Kirk.Senate.Gov"
- Brandt Racing
- Illinois Flood Maps
- Emergency Haying and Grazing Info
- Drought Response Task Force
- 2012 Illinoisans of the Day The Illinois State Fair Museum Foundation has named its ten
winners of the Illinoisan of the Day award for 2012. They will be honored at noon on the Farm
Bureau stage under the Commodities Pavilion each day of the fair, which runs August 10-19.
- U of I Extension, "A Harvest for All Seasons" Webinar https://webs.extension.uiuc.edu/registration/?RegistrationID=6936
- Suttil's Garden For more information on the vegetable farm and plant nursery in southern view.
- Cops of Coffee
- Illinois Vaccine Requirements
- UC2B Expansion Competition
- Vermilion County Gems: Sleepy Creek Vineyard
- De Land American Legion Post 102 Send donations to:
Attn: American Legion Post 102
Post Office Box 264
De Land, IL. 61839
- Get Fit on Route 66 Learn about a new program that helps your kids keep track of their fitness over the summer!
- Americorps Federal organization that employs residents to travel the country while giving back to multiple communities.
- Parkland College Register for fall classes
- Champaign County Forest Preserve
- Ethan Chow's Blog This young man hopes to one day be an Olympian.
- Champaign County Fair Information
- School Kits Donate a school kit to Ten Thousand Villages for children across the world who are in need.
- New HHGregg Store Coming To Champaign
- Gun Buyback Program
- Rantoul Veteran's Memorial Information on memorial and how to donate found here.
- Edwards Place
Learn more about the historic site where Abraham Lincoln once stayed, or how you can contribute to its renovation.
- Penfield Historic Farm Days
- Class for New Fathers
- CU Citizens for Peace and Justice More information on the opposing side of building a new Champaign Co. Jail.
- UC2B Project Expansion Sign up here.
- Champaign County Nursing Home Issues Find out more about the obstacles Champaign County is facing with its nursing home.
- Health Care Reform Quiz
- I-Cash Replaces Cash Dash
- State Fair Mega Pass
- UC Smiles Local Currency
- Walk As One Community Coalition Become part of a group aimed at leading the process of analyzing and identifying the needs and strengths of the community at large and facilitating collaboration with an array of organizations to provide interventions to youth and families.
- Bereavement Support Group Meetings
- Find A Panel On The Aids Quilt To locate a loved one's panel on the Aids Quilt, visit the new site created by developers at the University of Iowa.
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library Learn more about events taking place at the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library!
- Adoption Law Information
- Don Moyer Boys and Girls Club Link to volunteer, or donate.
- Hiring Our Heroes
- 3rd Pan American Congress on Plants and Bioenergy
- How to help battle homelessness
- Good Human Pet Emergency Tags
- Coast2Coast RX Program Discount Prescription Card Program
- Illinois Commerce Commission
- Cell Phones For Soldiers
- Vermilion County Fair
- Neighborhoods that qualify for UC2B Find out if your address qualifies.
- Urbana Neighborhood Connections Center Cash or check donations can be dropped off at the center which is located at 1401 East Main in Urbana.
- Vermilion County Electric Aggregation Sign-up Vermilion County Ameren customers can save about 27% off their electric bill by signing up. Sign-up can be done at the website, or by calling Integrys Energy Services at 1-855-628-5494
- Thermostat Rebate
- Give to Salt & Light Area non-profit organizations are struggling the most during the summer months. Can you help?
- Give to Restoration Urban Ministries. Area non-profit organizations struggle during the summer months. Can you help?
- Food Pantry Donations To Help Residents and Migrant Workers
To donate money or food items to the Community Service Center of Northern Champaign County you can call or stop by the center.
520 E Wabash Ave # 1, Rantoul, IL 61866
To donate to the Multicultural Community Center go to the link below.
- Champaign County Jail Petition More than 200 hundred community members have signed a petition to stop plans of a County Jail renovation.
- Relay for Life Online Donation
- Carle Playing it Safe Fair
- Early Voting Locations
- Urbana Summer Food Program
- Champaign Summer Food Programs
- Relay for Life of Champaign County Sign up for June 9th-June10th Relay For Life event.
- Recession Violence Prevention Here you can find more information about violence prevention.
- 9th Annual OCIF Open: Chip In Fore Charity! A $20,000 grant is up for grabs in the Springfield community and surrounding areas, and non-profit organizations are encouraged to apply. The golf outing will be held September 19th at Panther Creek Country Club.
- Summer Projects At U of I Click the first link under, "More Information."
- Illinoisan of the Day Nomination
- Artists for Guatemala To purchase left over art pieces email Claire Melvin at email@example.com
- Sholem Aquatic Center Admission information and pool passes.
- Howard G. Buffett Foundation
- CUPHD Programs and Services
- Memorial day Safety Tips
- Kickapoo State Park Camping Reservation Website
- Get Involved Against Gun Violence-Champaign County
- Donate to the Central Illinois Honor Flight
- Urbana Municipal Electrical Aggregation Still have questions about electrical aggregation? Your answers are here.
- Champaign Municipal Electrical Aggregation Still have questions about electrical aggregation? Your answers are here.
- Illinois Chapter Association of Gravestone Studies Meeting Are interested in helping restore some of Illinois oldest cemeteries? You'll want to attend this meeting in Springfield.
- Paxton Park District Hiring Need a summer lifeguard job?
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Free Summer Food Program
- Emerald Ash Borer Informational site from the Illinois Department of Agriculture on Emerald Ash Borers, and rules and regulations on quarantined areas.
- C-U Autism Network Helpful resources for those with Autism.
- Vote for Crystal Lake Pool Theme
- Tips For Summer Learning
Sylvan Learning Center, Champaign, 217-355-0008
Mathman, Tutor and Author, 217-356-4555
- University of Illinois Dump and Run
- Pretty in Pink
- Illinois Connections For Families of the Fallen The organization "Illinois Connections For Families of the Fallen" isn't out looking for donations, but they are always looking for volunteers. Link up with them on Facebook to see how you can help.
- Illinois Raptor Center for more information on the Decatur facility that is home to many birds of prey.
- Illinois JobLink Job openings local and statewide, along with career services.
- Danville Area Community College Career Services Contact information for DACC's Career Services office. Resume help, mock interviews, and job openings are free to anyone in the community. Call to make an appointment.
- Vermilion Advantage Job Bank 442 Jobs is packed with job openings from all over Vermilion County.
- Asthma Awareness
- Volunteer at the CCHS GIANT Garage Sale
- Champaign's Proposed Budget For Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- Now Showing At The Art Theater: "Bully"
- Give Your Feedback For Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon
- Virginia Theatre Restoration Project Accepting donations to help fund the restoration.
- Sustainability at Southwind Park Tram tours and GPS "self-guided" tours are just two of the new features being tested at Southwind Park!
- Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon
- Ebertfest Information
- Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon
Everything runners and non-runners need to know on race day.
- Christie Clinic Illinois Marathon Sign up as a volunteer.
- Go Green In Champaign
- C-U Bike To Work Day
- Parkland College's Career Center
- ACBees Apiary for more information on bee keeping and bee removal.
- Books To Prisoners Proceeds help send books to inmates in jails and prisons in Illinois.
- Danville District 118 Auction Address for the Danville School District 118 warehouse. Auction preview starts at 7:30am, and the auction begins at 8:00am on Saturday, April 21st.
- Boneyard Arts Festival A list of venues art will be showcased in Champaign County.
- The Water Walk Donations help build wells for clean water in places that need them.
- Mom's Weekend Calendar of Events A list of things you can do with Mom on campus!
- Illinois Organ Donor Website
- Center for Women in Transition A complete wish list for items to be donated through the Movers for Moms program.
- CU Autism Network
- Austin's Day Website Sign up for next year's Austin's Day will start May 1st.
- Centennial Verizon Contest
- Austin Cloyd Day of Service
- Illini Loyal-Tee Contest
- Famers Market Vendor Application Share your food, art, music, or organization at the Urbana Farmers Market.
- Bat Information
- IDPH Information On Bats
Nurse Refuses Ebola Quarantine
Blackmailers Threaten To Release Ebola in the Czech Republic Unless They Are Paid
Neighbors Thought Beheading Was Halloween Display
Photo Of Elderly Man Eating Lunch With Picture Of Deceased Wife Goes Viral
Number Of Billionaires Doubles Since Financial Crisis
Unmanned Rocket Explodes Seconds After Launch From NASA Facility
Ebola Doctor lied About His NYC Travels
Father Who Disappeared From A Broncos Game Found ‘In A Kmart Parking Lot’
Most Holiday Shoppers Undeterred By Breaches
Community Celebrates Holidays For Terminally Ill Boy
Fighting Ebola On The Home Front: Confusion Reigns Supreme
Night-Time Rocket Launch To International Space Station Abandoned Due To Stray Boat
Bulk Of Americans Abroad Want To Give Up Citizenship
Zombie-Proof Cabin Is Perfect For Doomsday Preppers
Scientist Slammed For Killing Puppy-Sized Spider
5-Year-Old Boy Being Tested For Ebola
Second Victim In Washington School Shooting Dies
Drug Chains Rite Aid And CVS Disable Apple Pay
Mystery As Colorado Father Vanishes Without A Trace During Halftime At A Broncos Game
Al Capone’s Home Goes On The Market
Ebola Hits NYC: Doc With Virus Used Subway & Went Bowling
Tis The Season For Hackers To Attack Retailers
The Queen Sends Her First Tweet
Bear Cub Lost In Rite Aid Will Return To The Wild
Another High School Cancels Its Entire Football Season
Terror Grips Ottawa: Canada Had Flagged Gunman As ‘High-Risk’
Ebola Nurse Amber Vinson Is Given The All-Clear
UNC’S Fake Class Scandal Is Much Bigger Than Anyone Realized
'One Of The Weirdest’
China Is Ga Ga For Pampering Pets
Passenger At Newark Airport Being Tested For Ebola
Ferguson Cop’s Full Version Of Why He Shot Michael Brown
Skipping School To Join ISIS?
Air Bag Warning Extended Again-Is Your Vehicle Safe?
Could US Handle Biologic Attack?
Ebola Vaccine Abandoned In 2008 After Showing Promise In Trials
5 Years In Prison
Fashion Designer Oscar De La Renta Dead At 82
Town Sells Mother’s Home At Auction Over $95 Unpaid Tax Bill
Why Some Survive, Some Don’t
Dallas Hospital Takes Out Ads To Apologize For Ebola Errors
Ebola Panic Looks Strikingly Similar To This 19th Century Epidemic
Is The Oil Price Fall More Than Just A Coincidence?
City Pays $200K To Store Homeless Ex-Model’s Belongings
Hurricane Gonzalo On Track To Hit Bermuda
--Ebola Ruled Out As Passenger Dies On Nigeria Flight To JFK
The Private Jet Nobody Wants To Fly
Police: Body Found Believed To Be That Of Missing Actress
USS Constitution Takes Final Trip To Boston Harbor
CDC Considers Adding Dallas Health Workers To No-Fly List Over Ebola Fears
Ebola Gaffes Fuel Quarantine Questions
High School Soccer Coaches Resign After Their Players Taunt West African Boy About Ebola
Don’t Say ‘Ebola’ On The Radio
Second Texas Healthcare Worker Tests Positive For Ebola
Hospitals Had To Learn Infection Control On The Fly
Texas College Rejects Application From Nigerian Students Because Of Ebola
Seniors Lose Average 30K To Financial Scammers
Outlaw Bikers Fighting ISIS In Iraq
The Decades-Old Treatment That May Save Dallas Nurse
Scientists Rushing To Develop Instant Test For Ebola
Parrot That Went Missing Four Years Ago Now Speaks Spanish
Americans Face Post-Foreclosure Hell As Wages Garnished, Assets Seized
Mystery Space Plane To Land
Breach Of Protocol’ Blamed In Nation’s 2nd Ebola Infection
Massachusetts Medical Center Shuts Down Amid Ebola Scare
New Dallas Ebola Patient’s Dog Will Not Be Destroyed
Below $3 A Gallon? Gas Prices Continue To Plunge
Could Americans Be Happy?
Airlines Battle Ebola Fears
U.S. Secretary Of Health Warns There Will Be More Cases Of Ebola On American Soil
Everything You Need to Know About Ebola
OPEC: Milder Winter To Pressure Oil Price Further
Dairy Queen Customers Got Hacked
Texas Sheriff’s Deputy Who Has Ebola Symptoms Was Sent Into Patient Zero’s Apartment Without Protection
Protests In St. Louis After Cop Shoots Teen Dead
Winter Is Coming And So Is $100 Oil
800K Bees Attack, Kill 1 Person, Hurt 4
How NASA Crews Could Sleep For 6 Months On The Journey To Mars
Bodies Of Ebola Victims Lie Abandoned In Streets Of Sierra Leone
Life Expectancy In The US Hits A Record
DEA Agent Accused Of Posing As NY Woman On Facebook To Lure Suspected Criminals
The Two Days You Should Never, Ever Fly
Blood Moon –The Sequel
Ebola Killing Robot Destroys The Virus In Minutes
Ocean Floor Adds To Flight 370 Mystery
This Dating App For The Rich Filters Out The Poor
Delaware Mother Charged After 4-Year-Old Brings Heroin To Daycare
Report: Sexual Harassment In Restaurants Rampant
9/11 Terrorists Caught Testing Airport Security Months Before Attacks
Coast Guard Rescues Man In Bermuda Triangle ‘Bubble’ Stunt
English Language Disappearing From American Homes At A Startling Rate
Nobel For Brain Cell Researchers
Cleaning Crew Turned Away At Ebola Patient’s Residence
Liberia Plans To Prosecute Man Who Brought Ebola To The U.S.
JP Morgan Breach Hits Most Americans
Facebook Plots First Steps Into Healthcare
Middle-Class Squeeze: Is An Elite Education Worth $170K In Debt?
Now A Patient In Hawaii Is In Isolation With Suspected Ebola
US Ebola Fears Grow
Could Ebola Fears Keep Foreign Tourists Away?
Battle Against ‘Boobies’ Bracelets Costs Pa. Taxpayers Nearly $400G
HS Football Player Dies After On-Field Collision
CDC Confirms First U.S. Ebola Case
Ebola is Here. Now What?
Billions In Pharma Cash To Docs, Hospitals
Viagra ‘May Cause Blindness”
Teenager Ticketed $818 For Teddy Bear
Texas Hospital Puts Possible Ebola Patient In Isolation
Body Of Missing Arkansas Realtor Discovered In Shallow Grave
Fat Cops Are Forced To Pay For Gym Equipment
Walmart Blames Tracy Morgan For His Devastating Injuries
Sun May Be Our Main Energy Source by 2050
Secret Service Was Unaware for Four Days That Man Fired Rifle At White House in 2011
Have You Seen Him? Parolee Sought In Realtor’s Disappearance
ATM Fees Surge Again
Facebook Launches New Tools To Grow Advertising
Walking Is The Superfood Of Fitness
Liberian Prof. In U.S. Tells His Country Ebola Caused By DOD
Could The Bash Bug Cause An Internet Meltdown?
Apple Opens Testing Facility To Beat Back Bend-Gate
Derek Jeter Delivers Game-Winning Hit In Final Stadium At-Bat
Study: Nothing Comforting About Comfort Food
‘Active Shooter’ Incidents On The Rise
Suspect In Student’s Disappearance In Custody
3 Retired Firefighters Who Helped At Ground Zero Die On Same Day
iPhone Woes Mount
Class Teaches You How To Survive A Plane Crash
The Latest Ebola Projections Are Absolutely Horrifying
Obama Salutes Marines With Coffee Cup In Hand
43% Of Firms Had A Data Breach In The Past Year
Study: Changing Wind Patterns – And Not Global Warming – Are Causing Temperatures to Rise
Spacecraft Makes History
Ebola Death Toll Climbs To 2,800
One Trick To Save Your Phone – Or Your Life
The White House’s New Security Plan: Lock The Front Door
Man Shot Dead By Police In Towing Dispute Because He Didn’t Obey Their Orders Was Deaf
Forget Free Toiletries, This Hotel Will Loan You A Porsche
Firefighter Dies After Ice Bucket Challenge Accident
NASA’s Maven Explorer Arrives At Mars After Year
A Pistol-Packing Pastor Helps Catch Robbery Suspect
Autumn’s Colors Explained
Alibaba, The Biggest IPO Ever
Scotland Rejects Independence Votes To Stay In The United Kingdom
Home Depot Hack Put 56M Payment Cards At Risk
Man Kills Daughter And His Six Grandchildren
Rates Of Skin Cancer Skyrocket, FDA Stalls Sunscreen Review
Ebola Survivors’ Blood On Black Market
Cases Of Rare Debilitating Infant Respiratory Illness Enterovirus Confirmed in 14 States
Cardinals RB Latest NFL Domestic Violence Case
New Apple iPhones and iPads Will Lock Out Police
Stoners On The Job: Nearly 10% Go To Work High
Obama Warns America ‘Can’t Dawdle’ On Ebola
On Alibaba, Being An American Business Is A Plus
Joan Rivers’ Doctor Snapped A Selfie Before Biopsy Surgery
Prosecutors Mull Charges In ‘Ice Bucket’ Prank
Final Hours Before Scotland’s Big Vote
U.S. Military Will Lead $750M Ebola Fight
Enterovirus Hits 2 More States
Why Obama’s Coffee Preference Is the White House’s Best Kept Secret
Adrian Peterson Accused Of Injuring Another Son
Charge Your Phone Using Renewable ‘Urine-Tricity’
Hurricane Odile Roars Ashore
Border CrisisGet the latest developments on the border control issue!
TrafficGet the latest traffic reports from WICD ABC Newschannel 15!
Ask the ExpertDo you need expert advice? Here's your chance to ask our experts!
Live In The StudioLocal nonprofits and community leaders tell us about upcoming events in East Central Illinois.
Pay It ForwardPay It Forward... because sometimes people need a little extra help.
Your Voice. Your Future.As the country faces challenges from federal budget issues to jobs and national debt, your voice is critical to the future.
Road TrippinCome Road Trippin' with us! Check out all the great attractions in your area!
In The KitchenSome of the areas best chefs whip up their tastiest creations on Newschannel 15. Click here to see them in action and get their recipes to try at home.
Be The ParentIt's one of the hardest jobs in the world. So let us help you. Get parenting tips and see our latest video to help you be the parent.
Cruisin' IllinoisGet your motor running for the hottest motorcycle show in Central Illinois!
On the FarmWhether it's topical segments on what's happening on local farms to commodity prices, we have the world of central Illinois agriculture covered.
Pet of the WeekThe cutest video you'll see anywhere. Just one click and you won't be able to resist these adorable friends who need someone to love them.
Health Care ReformThe Supreme Court ruling to uphold the Affordable Care Act sparked a new battle. Check here daily for the latest developments, locally and across the country.
Illinois CentralEvery week "Illinois Central" brings you the stories about the people in central Illinois. From our weekly "Cruisin' Illinois" segment " which features motorcycle culture " to the arts and everything ...
Pump PatrolCheck out the NewsChannel 15 Pump Patrol to find the lowest prices, report low prices and get gas-saving tips.
Watch extra news footage, full interviews, and extended stories that didn't make it on air. "Raw News" may include content that is not suitable for children and is intended for mature ...
Spotlight 15Local organizations and community leaders tell you about events happening in the Central Illinois area.
Waste WatchHow are your tax dollars being spent? Waste Watch tracks whether local, state and federal governments or any groups are using your money wisely...or wasting it.
Tonight on WICD
5:00pm First News at Five
5:30pm ABC World News with David Muir
6:00pm News at Six
6:30pm Entertainment Tonight
7:00pm It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
9:00pm How to Get Away With Murder
10:00pm Nightside News