In the Kitchen - Pre-Fall Pamper Recipes
Pumpkin Face Mask
- Pureed, cooked fresh or canned pumpkin
- Unflavored yogurt
- Ground almonds
- Olive oil
- Start by mixing 2 cups of pureed, cooked fresh or canned pumpkin.
- Add 4 tablespoons unflavored yogurt, 4 tablespoons honey, 1/3 cup ground almonds, 1/4 teaspoon olive oil.
- Mix and apply to clean, moist skin.
- The enzymes are more active when moist, so sit in a warm tub or shower for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove with a clean washcloth.
- Apply moisturizer and enjoy soft clean skin!
- Cover the rest of the mixture and use within a week.
Cinnamon Oatmeal Milk Bath
1 cup cornstarch
2 cups powdered milk
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 Mix all ingredients in blender or food processor until it is a fine powder.
2 Add about 2 Tbs mixture to your bathwater for a soothing bath