Midday - In the Kitchen - Yogurt Treats
Frozen Yogurt Fruit Pops
½ cups Greek Yogurt
1 Tablespoon Honey
4 whole Strawberries
1 whole Bananas
1 whole Kiwi
2 Tablespoons Chopped Nuts, Such As Walnuts, Pistachios, Peanuts
2 Tablespoons Sprinkles
2 Tablespoons Mini Chocolate Chips
12 whole Cake-pop Or Large Lollipop Sticks
Note: Any fruit may be used as long as it freezes well.
1. In a bowl, combine yogurt and honey. Place the bowl in the freezer for 5 minutes to thicken back up.
2. Slice fruit into large slices that will fit on a stick. Keep strawberries whole.
3. Prep the desired toppings. Chop nuts and chocolate, toast coconut, pour sprinkles. etc. Place on a plate or in separate bowls.
4. Insert sticks into fruit.
5. Dip fruit into yogurt, using a spoon to help spread the yogurt over the fruit. Sprinkle desired topping over the yogurt-covered fruit.
6. Place the dipped fruit pops on a baking sheet covered with wax paper or parchment paper. Place in the freezer for 2 hours or until the yogurt is frozen.
7. Remove from the freezer and serve. Store in freezer bags in the freezer. If stored for a day or more, they are best served when defrosted at room temperature for a minute or two.
1 pot of coffee
1 clean ice cube tray
Bailey's Irish Cream
Make coffee and let cool off of burner for 5-10 minutes. Pour coffee into ice cube tray and freeze. Put coffee ice cubes in rocks glass and top with Bailey's
Wednesday, April 23 2014, 11:23 AM CDT