Midday In the Kitchen: Ravioli with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Peach Iced Tea
Peach Iced Tea
1.5 oz peach vodka or schnapps
6 oz iced tea
Fill a pint glass full of ice. Pour in shot of peach liquor and top with iced tea. Mix with a cocktail straw and garnish with a slice of fresh peach
Ravioli with Sauteed Asparagus and Walnuts
- 1 package cheese ravioli
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 8 ounce asparagus, trimmed and thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and walnuts and cook, stirring often, until the nuts are lightly toasted and fragrant and the garlic is golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the asparagus and cook, tossing occasionally, until just tender, about 2 minutes. Serve over the ravioli and sprinkle with the Parmesan.--
Saturday, August 3 2013, 04:42 PM CDT