In the Kitchen - Mini Reuben Appertizers
Mini Reuben Appetizers
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 6 oz corned beef finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- 2/3 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the corned beef, sauerkraut and dressing. Spoon into wonton cups. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.